There are several easy ways that you can reduce the costs of your MJog Patient Messaging services:
- MJog Annual Contract – Switch from paying monthly to an annual contract, and we will give you a 5% discount off your MJog subscription fees.
- MJog Referral Scheme – Refer another Practice site to us, via the MJog Practice Referral Scheme, and we will not charge you for your next month’s service fees*. There’s no limit on how many Practices that you can refer or how many months of savings you can therefore make.
- MJog Group Purchase – Available to groups of 10 or more Practices, who all purchase their next twelve months MJog service together as one under a single group contract. This will reduce the subscription fees for all Practices in the group by 10% or more, depending upon final numbers participating in the group purchase.
Simply email us at email@example.com starting with the word ‘Referral’, ‘Annual’ or ‘Group’ on the subject line, and let us know your contact details plus the contact details of those who you wish to either refer or details of all members who will be included in the Group Purchase including their NHS Practice Codes.
Is your Practice a Branch site attached to a Hub?
With effect from 1st September 2017, all practices which are benefiting from using MJog appointment reminder services to reduce their DNAs across all of their sites, no matter how big or small, must pay for the MJog services being used, including any Extra services such as Voice, Email or Smart.
The main Hub Practice will always be charged the full subscription fees applicable to the MJog services being provided.
But we offer the following discounts off the standard subscription fees to branch practices attached to the hub clinical system:
- The first 4 branch practices are entitled to a 25% discount
- If you have more than 4 branch practices, then the 5th to 9th branch practices will receive higher discount of 30%
- All branch practices from 10th receive a 35% discount
For more details about discounts offered to Hubs and their branch sites, please email firstname.lastname@example.org using “HUB” in the subject line.