MJog delivers sustainable benefits to CCGs and their Practices which include:
- Increasing Patient Access and Quality of Service
- Innovation through Technology leading to modern Paperless Communications
- Improving Productivity and reducing Cost
- Preventing Chronic Diseases and Reducing A&E attendance
- Improving Engagement and Patient Experience
MJog delivers over 2 million healthcare messages every month to patients across the UK and has reached 1 in 6 of the population. These messages range from appointment reminders, recalls, results and public health awareness messages. Our extensive network of partnerships within the NHS, where we have worked for more than 10 years, means we know how to develop close ties with CCGs. We are committed to helping you and your Practices achieve excellence and quality through the provision of modern healthcare communication services, which engage with your local Patient populations.
We help you meet your objectives by delivering a solution which increases the availability of Primary Care appointments through the reallocation of unwanted GP and Clinic slots at Practices. MJog also helps to rapidly and cost effectively raise awareness of online services available to patients and clinic uptake through electronic invites which supports the management of long-term conditions. A better information supply for those suffering with long term conditions, delivered through MJog, means hospital admissions and A&E admissions can be considerably reduced.
The MJog Messaging platform enables Practices to reach DES targets and increase their QOF income year on year. Substantial and sustainable savings are possible, with an average Practice able to save around £5,800 per annum. Our solution helps the management of chronic diseases, which is made simpler through regular low cost patient communications, delivered through multiple complementary channels including SMS, Voice, Email, Hybrid (Print & Postal) Mail, and Portal.
The widespread introduction of digital technologies within the NHS, is already improving the speed and reliability of patient related communications. This is enhances patient services and also gives greater access and engagement for particular patient groups who are often difficult to reach, delivering improved productivity through innovation.
Features of MJog’s Patient Messaging Service for Primary Care includes:
- Appointment Reminders and Confirmations delivered to patients via SMS, Voice and Email
- 24/7 automatic appointment cancellations
- Chronic disease management through recalls
- Planned and semi-automated recall communications process
- Electronic delivery of your patient results and prescription notifications
- Reduction of unused clinic slots with invites to all patients
- Bulk Vaccination invites via SMS, Voice and Email
- Health Information campaigns for delivering Health Advice messages
- CCG directed health message templates
To discover more about how MJog can bring benefits to your CCG, please contact our team today. Alternatively, you can call our team on 01353 741641 (Option 1).