The very first message sent by practices to patients using MJog Messenger is called the ‘Patient Welcome Message’, and normally looks like the message below, containing links to all of the most commonly used online NHS services.
You can download the The MJog Messenger App from the App Store or Google Play Store using the links below (depending on whether you have an Apple or Android phone). It is recommended to only install MJog Messenger when directed to do so by your Practice.
Why you should install MJog Messenger
- It is free and makes responding to messages extremely quick and easy
- Get your health information direct (including results and reviews)
- Instant notifications let you know when a new message is received
- Saves you time and saves your Practice money
- Messages are sent securely and you can PIN protect access to MJog Messenger
Watch our video to see how MJog Messenger will help you stay in touch with your Practice and local service in a few clicks!
Once installed, there is a simple registration process to complete. Don’t worry we have put together a step-by-step guide showing every simple step! If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org